Extra Care Housing
in the Seckford Almshouses
With easy access by ramps and lifts, there are flats for single occupancy as well as doubles. The flats are spacious and unfurnished so you can bring your own belongings and make your flat your home.
What is provided in each flat
- Kitchens – with fridge, freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave
- Bathrooms – with toilet, basin and shower
- Bedroom(s), lounges and hallways are carpeted
- A call bell in each room (answered by our own staff)
Support to you
- The option of Meals on wheels – nutritious and delicious, cooked in our own kitchen
- If you wish you can take part in a range of activities on offer and meet up with friends in our sitting rooms, library, gardens, on-site chapel, shop and hairdressing salon. Click here to view our activities.
You will be over the age of 50, have daily care needs and have lived within a 40 mile radius of Woodbridge.
We welcome people supported by social care funding as well as those who are privately funded.
If you are interested in knowing more about the outstanding service we can offer you, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.